Geez, we can't even get thru the check-out at the grocery store without the candy being right there. Why not a fresh fruit snack stand instead?
|Here is a great example of Healthy Check-Out Lines at Utah's Harmons City Creek Grocery. Maybe this should be a new campaign of mine???? hmmmmm...|
|Martin's Food Market in Richmond, VA|
*This one still has some processed food though.
If this were my child, I probably would have
- Told them that they weren't allowed to speak the rest of the grocery shopping.
- Made them push the cart and do the rest of the shopping for me.
- Put back all the stuff that I just bought for them.
- Jerked my kids little butt out of the store.
- Put them in time out right there in Aisle 7.
- ANYTHING other than buying the Damn Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks!