Yes. My life has a soundtrack. I am not sure if that is normal or not but it just plays in my head during the day. Sometimes, I have control of the music selection and other times someone else is choosing the songs.
I like living my life to a theme song! It just makes my day a lot more fun.
Here are some of my most popular life song selections:
- Debussy, Clair de Lune - I just adore this song. It brings me to tears every time I hear it.
- Sublime, What I got - This one gets you pumped up. Life is short - Love is what I got.
- Carpenters, Close to You - This is Obviously one of the songs that I don't subconsciously choose! But nonetheless, it Plays!!!
- Paul Simon, Kodachrome - Hell yes to Paul! I'm driving in the car with the windows down.
- Sianspheric, I like the Ride - I feel numb with song. Just sit back and feel nothing for a change.
- Kid Cudi, Ghost - This is a newer song on my list but it plays loud and clear. You feel connected with this song.
My soundtrack is always changing but this is a current edition!
What's in your soundtrack of life now?